Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day on Chinese New Year

Eventhough I'm late for Valentine's and Chinese New Year greetings, I'm still posting it. Well, Chinese New Year this year fell on Valentine's day, so people celebrated it double, as for are family we're not Chinese but we respect it the way they respect our culture. Also, it's my brother's girlfriend's birthday yesterday, so we had a triple celebration but not so bongga, I don't know why, it seems that yesterday was just an ordinary day. Maybe because we had an early celebration prior on that day.


Since Jeff was on duty yesterday (V day), we had an early V date on tuesday, 9th Feb in my room. it was his day-off that day and he decorated my room with a romantic set up, and my brother blindfolded me and lead me to my room and voila, it's a simple decoration but I appreciate it, atleast we're together. So after our dinner we opened the red wine that our company gave me, and had a drink with my brothers and their girlfriends. It was fun though, get drunk on our own house, didn't spent any $$ at all, oh except Jeff. ehhehe!




A dozen of roses, he made it on his own


We just had KFC chicken for Dinner
FYI my brother is with us




My brother Ron pouring the wine on his glass.


My brother Robin and his gf Linda joined us after dinner


Ron and his gf Ruffa were there too


and of course me with my beloved Jeff ^_^

So eventhough we didn't have date yesterday, atleast we celebrated it early together.

We attended the anniversary of Fly lounge, as usual we're with the same party people. It was also Mac's birthday, when he arrived we gave him the jasmine flower that Aunty Lyna gave us, a cake for him and an expensive champagne gave by Noh and Sophy. After the candle blowing, the party started. but then it didn't last longer, because the music suddenly changed and we found out that there was a different dj. So what we did was we moved to Riverhouse Lounge with the gang. When we arrived there I saw some familiar faces in the restaurant downstair; Dyed, Dexter, Vanessa, Jovy and Jack were there waiting for Vanessa's bf Jay. Actually, I just stayed there with them, it seems that I don't want to drink much that night so I just hang out with them, I just went upstair to say goodbye to everyone, so we went home and the others went to another place together.

On sunday morning, Jeff woke me up early in the morning to ask me if I wanat to go with him playing basketball, well, I chose sleeping than going out early. After awhile, my mom woke us up and we started moving things from my previous room to another. It was such a very tiring day yesterday. But then i still got time for facebook.com and chatting with friends while washing the dishes last night. lol.

So as part of Chinese New Year, I received an "angpao" from our shop manager in Siem Reap this morning. He almost forgot me. Thanks to him anyway.

Weekend is now over and back to the normal days, I still feel so tired from the past weekend. ^_^

Have a nice week.

No comments: