Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rules on How to get rid of your EX?!

We did this when we we're in High School. So here are the rules:

  • Don't think him.
  • Don't recall the memories you've shared
  • Just smile and say "Kaya ko pa ito"
  • Always think positive cos negative is him
  • Don't look at him
  • Forget the date and the place you've met him
  • Throw the things that he gave you.
  • Stay CUTE! ^_^
  • Don't cry a lot just a little
  • Don't text him
  • Don't call him
  • Don't talk to him, just ignore him
  • Stay HAPPY and RELAX yourself
  • Just say "I'M OKAY".
  • Look for someone.
  • Now if you can't forget the guy, just look in the mirror and say "Marami pang iba, mas mabuti pa sa KANYA!".
Well when I was in  High school I have a collection of poems, quotes, and some jokes. I think I have two notebooks and I left it in the Philippines with my  bestfriend. This is just one of what we did before. Now I'm curious about the quotes that I wrote on that notebook, oh well, I'll tell my bff to take good care of it, so that I could still see it when I come back home.

No comments: