Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sweet Memories

This is one of my favorite song from Sarah Geronimo's JUST ME album, which I got last Christmas, and from this song I got the title of my blog. So here's the song and the lyrics.




On my previous post, (now that I found you, i will let you go), I mentioned that he added me and I have some doubts that he was not the one using it. But he proved me wrong yesterday, its him! I'm so glad talking to him yesterday. I was so happy like I've never been too happy this much, but a bit sad, knowing that there would be no more chance for us cos he's already married and have a kid already. We chose to be friends na lang, well at least we still have each other right? At least once i became so brave to tell him how I feel for him eversince I met him, up until now. Sobrang gaan ng pakiramdam ko nong sinabi ko na lahat sa kanya, and knowing he feels the same way for me. Well atleast everything's clear now, on our both sides. Ngayon kelangan ko na lang muna mag concentrate sa kung anong meron ako ngaun. Siguro nga may mga taong nagmamahalan pero hindi pwede magkatuluyan. Ok na yon, atleast alam ko sa sarili ko na minahal naman nya ako katulad ng pagmamahal ko sa kanya. Ok na yon, hindi na ako umaasa, wala naman dapat asahan. Kahapon narealized ko na parang teleserye pala ang lablyf naming 2. wala lang, kala ko kasi sa TV lang yong mga ganon scene eh, nangyayari din pala sa totoong buhay.

Hay naku... lablyf... ehehehe! I'm not emo, I'm just happy and I need to let it go. ^_^

No comments: