Monday, February 22, 2010

Now that I've found you I will let you go..

Yes! correct, now that I've found him, I am now ready to let him go. It maybe sounds different but I think I'm letting him go, or maybe I'm letting him be with another woman's arms. After so many years of looking for any information about him, it was only last Saturday when he added me as his friend in FB. I was so shocked when I saw his name, but not his picture, it's his daughter and his relationship status is married. I don't know what to feel, but there's a doubt that he's not the one using it, because when I checked the info, I saw his wife's (i think) email  address. Well, you know I have a researcher skills, so what I did was to check that email in FS, and voila, I saw her account, with the same photos as he has on his FB. Now I'm started to have a doubt that maybe, she was the one using that account, but how did she know me? hmm... ???

I think I'm ready to let go now, but I'm still hoping I could talk to him and tell him what I really feels before I could finally move on?

This is for him...



I really missed him... hope to see him soon... ^_^

No comments: