Sunday, February 14, 2010

High School Life, oh my high school Life!

High School life, on my high school life
Ev'ry memory, kay ganda
high school days, oh my high school days,
are exciting, kay saya...

This is just the 1st stanza of Sharon Cuneta's High School life song and this will be the topic for my blog entry today.

For me, my high school life was so amazing, it's one of my favorite part of my life, where I don't have much problem about everything... The only thing that I should maintain was my grades. It's one of the enjoyable moment I had back then, well, I think most of us do right? How I wish someday, I could go back on my high school days, so that I could correct all the mistakes I've done before, but then on the other side, i realized that I won't be like me if I didn't done that. As we all know that high school life is full of fun, as for me huh? ^_^. In this stage I learned how to drink, smoke, cut classes, engaged on troubles/fighting, I met so many different type of people whom I kept and still keeping as my friends, and most of all, it was the time when I first known LOVE; i learned how to love someone; it was such a good feeling when I'm with him, he was the one who always made me smile yet he broke my heart and lead me to Cambodia. I don't have any regrets on whatever decision I made, back then, it's just that there's one thing I wish I did back then... well past is past... ^_^

Anyway, the reason why this post came to my mind was when my friend/batchmate posted our photos in Facebook, and all of a sudden there was a flashback on my mind. Actually, I was using Facebook.com for about 2 years now and just recently, I think last quarter of 2009 I really enjoyed using it; its just that I can communicate with my friends back in the Philippines or wherever they are now, especially to those people whom I've never talked to them since I came here or when they graduated high school. It so fun to get in touch with them again, at least some way we're giving an effort to bring the friendship back and I'm so glad that they still treasured me as one of their closes friends as before, though all of us have changed. 


When I saw our high school pictures from my friend Bembi, i can't stop reminiscing the old days, I can't believe that it's really over and we already changed and moved on from our past. So what I did was to checked out my old photo collection which I brought and kept here with me. so here are some of the photos from Bembi:


On our Christmas party at I-Abokado (First Year High School)
See how young we were in this photo. ^_^

I can't actually remember when was it; what's happening here. 
Photo taken at IV-Agoho (on our last year in High School) 
with our Adviser, Mr. Teody Lakian. 

 I think this photo was taken as the same day as the above one.

 Again, I can't remember when was it. lol. 
Just an ordinary school day with the boys. :-) 
IV-Agoho; class picture for our yearbook. 
Actually we're not complete in this photo. 
On our graduation day (isn't it obvious?)
April 14, 2005, GNHS covered court
with Shierlyn and Bembi, my two best girls. ^_^

I am actually excited to come home soon, and so are they. Also, there will be a batch reunion this December, 2010, that I'm not sure if I can come or not, I just hope and pray that I could attend this special day. 
So I guess that's it for now. I'll update more... ^_^

Anyway, Happy Valentine's day and Gong Xi Fat Chai!

No comments: