Monday, September 7, 2009

Saturday night; party time!

Last Saturday, my schedule was loaded after 6:00 o'clock. lols.


Dufry had a dinner at Tonle Bassac Restaurant; it's a send-off party/dinner for Mr. Atef, our former GM, foods there was nice, lots of seafoods, they have sushi too. I was so loaded with those. After the dinner I headed to my friend's place, at Vince's for Joan's birthday celebration. It's a very late celebration actually. So just as what we're always doing, drinking! This time was different, coz I joined them, boyfriend is not around. I was SINGLE that time.

We had VODKA and BEER, it seems that everyone of us were too drunk and unexpected things happen as always, it's kinda confidential to mention it here. Though it made me realized something that made my bad mood today, I don't regret it, we're just having fun so I don't take it seriously.

Till next time...

XoXo,
Roma

No comments: