Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My First Year in Dufry Cambodia

Time fly so fast, it's actually my first year here in Dufry. I joined them last September 2, 2008, and just few minutes ago when I realize that I already reached 1 year here in the Company. WOW! Well, lots of things happened, I learned a lot. I've been to Siem Reap for the party, went to Singapore for Training. My communication skills is improving. Discovering new things everyday.


I hope I'll stay here many more years, just like the others did. I should put more efforts and dedication to my job. I know there are many changes coming. We have new GM and shop will be renovated soon.


I must say goodbye to Mr. Atef Khomassi, he got a promotion in our head office. I would like to say THANK YOU for giving me an opportunity to work with this team. And for all my colleagues who helped me during my first year here.


Thanks!
Roma

No comments: