Thursday, September 10, 2009

Quiz Result from facebook.com

Due to boredom yesterday I tried to take a quiz in Facebook, it's fun and the results are accurate for me. The truth will never hide as they said. So here are some of the results of the 2 quizzes I took yesterday:

Quiz No. 1:
"What are you hiding from the world?"
Result:
Your Wilder Side
You're calm and collected when you're not with friends, but WITH friends, you go WILD. You have a good time, and party all night long. The next day at school, you're back to being little miss quiet. You are afraid that people won't accept your other side, so you tend to shy away from anything involving your wilder side, unless it's with a group of friends, where you will blend in easily. These people often sway from being outgoing to being very quiet and wanting to blend in. You gain confidence from your friends, whom you'll know will stick up for you in case other people don't appreciate your wilder side. But hey, wilder sides can be more fun, so don't be afraid to show yours off. Showing your true personality will gain you more confidence anyway. You may be an introvert.


Yes, it is true. Well, if people think that you are this person, you should keep that image, so once you did something that they aren't expecting, they will think the other way. I actually grew up this way, people are expecting that I cannot do anything wrong/bad or will not pleased them, but while growing up, I realised that there's something missing, and its the FUN and being WILD once in awhile, it's not that bad actually. Others maybe shocked and they might say "good girl gone wild..." and that's me. lols.

Anyway, here's the other quiz:

Quiz No. 2:
"what is your weakest point?"
Result:
Communication

Dont get to say what u feel about a certain thing, express your feelings...want to say but stuck , kept in the heart..

And that explains everything. lols. I'm having a problem on expressing what I really wanted to say, I don't have that much courage to say it. I don't know, it's just the way I am. I may express it through jokes or when I'm a bit tipsy or have a spirit of liquor in me.

I know that it may take time to improve those things, and I'm trying to work it out. Let's see in the near future...

XoXo,
Roma

No comments: