Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy 24th Riza Gyle!

Sister,

I just want to greet you my best friend Riza Gyle Gonzales a Happy birthday today! I hope that this will be a great one, not the same as last year, and I know it will be the best birthday you had. Thank you for the friendship, for all those crazy moments we have since the beginning. Just don't forget that I will always be here for you no matter what happened. Remember that you're not just my friend or best friend, but I treat you as my sister, you know that right?

I know you're happy with what you have right now, I just want to remind you that there are times you're neglecting some people around you, those people are the ones who love you most especially your family...

Take Care always, God bless you.

i love you sis!


xOxO,

rOmaLyN

No comments: