Monday, June 1, 2009

ijah + cx

I can't believe that I've been here in Cambodia for 4 years now. Just to think that I've been away from my friends for that so long. I really can't believe it promise. now I'm missing them so much.

Last night I saw them in my dreams, its a get together; we laughed, exchange stories and cried, we even run on something. But it's funny cause, its our reunion but with our former boyfriends. hahahha!!! but anyway, when i woke up this morning I'm thinking of a reason why they appeared in my dreams.

Now I finally figured it out, i think its their way of saying that they miss me... hahah! (maybe). I saw Dorina's friendster profile and she uploaded new photos of them during summer vacation. hay... kakamiss talaga sila, kakainggit pa. I really miss this people. Sana pala tinuloy ko ung bakasyon ko last May para nagkasama sama kami. Well, anyway, I'll see them soon... hehehhe!!! promise, this will be my final plan and I'll stick to it.

miss you guys. love you. mwah

No comments: