Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Excited!

Yeah, I'm so excited but a bit nervous. Wondering why? Well, I'm going to Singapore on Monday (15-06-09) until Thursday (18-06-09) for a training of the global project of the company. It's actually a business trip, of course tours and shopping is also included. (lolz). I have learned that this month and next month is a "Grand Sale" in Singapore, well let's see if I could buy some labeled items there. Yet still I'm nervous, this will be my first time there, however I can still contact a former colleague there to accompany me. hahahah! By the way, our facilitator/trainor is Filipina and she told me that we can go around when she arrived there. I think its gonna be fun. :)

For now, I need to finish all my signages, reports and my dance performance before I leave. Oh! before I forgot, there are lots of party that I should attend too! Super busy!

love.love,
RoMaLyN

No comments: