Thursday, June 11, 2009

Busyness...

F Magazine invites me on their Office launching tomorrow (12-June-09), but before I go there I'll have to go to our final practice at Intercon tomorrow then proceed to the party at St. 240. My cousin said that after this launching, we'll go to FLY lounge to continue the party and enjoy the night.
Here's the invitation I've got last Monday:
"Be there, Be F...."

It's a black and gold party, so we must wear something black with gold, something like that. But the problem is I don't have gold, so I'll just wear black only. opps, I have a black and gold head band, I'll just wear it na lang din. hehee!!!
It's Philippine Independence day and my brother's birthday.

June 13, 2009 - After the black and gold party, we have to wake up so early as we need to go to Philippine Embassy for the flag ceremony as part of Independence day celebration. Then at night we will perform "tinikling" at Hotel Intercontinental. FYI, our audience are Diplomaticore, which are the Ambassadors of all Embassy here in Phnom Penh (see, bongga!). I'm so looking forward for this day, as this is one of my dream. (naks!)

It's an exclusive invitation. Here it is:


I'm sure that I will enjoy this night. networking. lolz!

June 14, 2009 - So again after that party we have to wake up early, because this day will be a Filipino family day. And there are some Filipinos who'll come from Siem Reap and Sihanoukville. It's one day event full of games, fun, and chikahan... you know, Filipino tradition. It's like a "pyestang bayan".

And again at night, there will be a party to celebrate the Philippine Independence day at Hotel Intercontinental also, we will perform at that night also, and our audience are the Filipino community. I'm looking forward for this event, as always, every year. There will be lots of fun, entertainment, and meeting new faces. So it's gonna be fun.

But this party is not free, the ticket cost $8.00 each and I already have it na. So here's the ticket looks like:

I think it will be fun.

June 15, 2009 - On this day I have to fly to Singapore early morning for a business trip and I'm so excited yet nervous. Anyway, it's fine. I'll be back on June 18, 2009.
Just want to share, we're already booked for a dance performance on August for ASEAN anniversarry. yippee...
Soooooooo busy... well, it's fine, atleast its a good experience. This is life... we must enjoy it.
love.love,
RoMaLyN




No comments: