Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SAMAPI Sportsfest

As I've mentioned on my previous blog, my father is one of SAMAPI Officers, that's why I'm always updated about their plans...



Once again, SAMAPI Sportsfest is coming very soon. I remember that this event is one of the awaiting event for everyone, (most). Please see below for more information!!!




Malugod po namin kayong inaanyayahan makilahok sa isang buong araw na punong puno ng kasiyahan pang buong pamilya.

Lahat po ng Pinoy ay imbitado wag lang po sana kalimutang magrehistro bago mag Abril 12 para makalahok sa kapistahan.

Puwede pong magrehistro sa mga sumusunod na lugar:
Philippine Embassy, Ate Helen's Bakery, Mang Boy Litson, Jade Garden, FilMart, 88 Restaurant, MJ Carinderia, Kucina Filipina, at Bistro Lorenzo.

For more information about this you can contact me as well... lol!

No comments: