Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Never expect too much...

May mga taong nakakainis. Alamo yon, some people are good in talking and promises but in the end you will be disappointed with what they've done. Nakakainis lang isipin na, you are expecting about it, but it's far from what you're expectations pala. Tapos sa huli, people starts blaming you for what you've done, that in fact it is not your fault naman talaga, it's others, but since you have contact with them, it is you to be blame. damn! i hate this!

Bakit hindi ko kaya i-handle yong ganitong sitwasyon. Siguro hindi pa nga ako ganon ka-matured para sa ganito. I admit that there are times that I really want to give up, but of course at the back of my mind, I don't want to lose this chance and the opportunity that I already have. Siguro kasi hindi ko naman pinangarap yong ganito... We always have a choice, sabi nga ng iba... Since it's my choice, I will stick to it and gawin na lang ung dapat kesa mag isip ng mga negative thoughts.

Anyway, the problem is always there, sabi nga, if you want to be happy, it should start from yourself... hay.. anu ba yan ang drama ko na naman...

Just hope that everything will be okay soon...

No comments: