Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kilig!

I have a friend that we call our relationship as a "friends with benefits"... (no need to explain), we know that we like each other, but we don't want to commit, we both busy at our work, especially him, he has a lot of things going on with him, that's why just chose to have this relationship, rather than a boy-girlfriend relationship. He cannot handle that, and plus the fact that I have a boyfriend. So we just stick with that friendship, sometimes we meet, text, chat on facebook, or he called me, that's all. The last time i saw him was last January 3. 2 months have passed already. Here's a funny thing, or nakakakilig, 2 days before his flight to his homeland he informed me that he's going there for vacation, so i just told him take care. 3 weeks later, last saturday (7th march), I received a call from him, informing that he just arrived and he brought me something. I don't know that thing yet, it's my turn to find out what is it by myself, so I have to meet him... let's see... But I was so excited!!!

No comments: