Friday, March 27, 2009

It's Friday come on!

Hey people, today is Friday we should be partying tonight! Have you planned anything yet? Well, I do have but I think we have to cancelled it, for some reasons...

This morning, I've got a news from my cousin Franco that their company is now officially close. I was so shocked and felt like crying. I was just speechless... Though I know that it will happen but still I wasn't expecting that this is the time. What makes me sad is that most of them are Filipinos, and they are all my friends. But then, I cannot do anything, that just happened. So I'll just pray for them that they can get a new job as soon as possible.

So as part of my routine, I called my best friend, to check her, but what I found out that she wasn't okay, sinaktan sya ng boyfriend nyang mukang kabayo! kaka asar, sobrang sinaktan nya talaga... I don't want to tell anyone because that's her request, pero ayoko rin saktan nya best friend ko... hay..wag lang talaga sya magpapakita sakin...

Gusto ko sila puntahan para iparamdam sa kanila na andito lang ako kaya lang hindi ako pwede umalis ngaun eh,nasa trabaho ako... hmm...wala ako magawa...

I know they will be ok...

But anyway, it's friday... let's go out tonight! not for a party but just for a drink... lol!

No comments: