Friday, October 16, 2009

I miss them... :(

Well, dahil sa usapang nakakamiss nong isang araw, andami ko rin pala namimiss na andito rin sa Phnom Penh, medyo naging inactive kasi ako sa group eh. well, madami na rin nangyari after 3 years, I often see them around..Though some of them are still here pero hindi nga kami nagkikita, yong iba naman nagmoved na sa ibang lugar.. I think I'm really lost... hays.... I really miss my CFC-SFC brothers and sisters. Here they are:


with Ate Jaz and Lourdes



with Riza, Ate Chris, Mai and Kuya Ding


group pictures last GK show 2006


@ Tita Reggie's house - Ante Enme's farewell party with all the SINGLES



@Imperial Hotel - Regional SFC Conference, with Ate Chris, Ate Mhai and Riza



They are my Cambodian Friends, I actually miss them too, it's been awhile I haven't met them. (L-R; Socheata, Elaine and Bopha)




No comments: