Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MTV EXIT Concert in Phnom Penh

Once again, this is a very late post. This event happened last December 12, 2008 at Olympic Stadium.


I've got lots of tickets for this event, Joyce gave it to me, then I gave it to people who wants to go and who will enjoy the show. Since, CLICK FIVE Band was there, most of the audience are the young people, like ME! Most of them are Highschool and Foreigners like us. Of course, Cambodians were there too, Local singers perform also, the very famous singers, that's why its too crowded, we stand in front of the stage, as in next to the stage. I was with G21 folks, Joyce, Nina, Nico, Json, Nestle, and Franco. But I spent only a little time with them, because I was with AIC (Academy International Cambodia) students, all of them are High Schools, so imagine, I was with 20 students and I was the oldest, it seems that we went to a field trip. And most of them told their parents that they were with me, so before we left I checked everyone first. The concert was good, I saw how they enjoyed it, especially my siblings. LOL! After awhile, they'd complain because CLICK FIVE went out at around 11:00pm and we were waiting there since 5:00pm. I feel pity for them, they were so hungry and so tired, but at the end of the day, they enjoyed it... hehehe! LOL!



They told me that next time we should go there late night... hehehhe!!! LOL!

No comments: