Monday, December 15, 2008

A-Cause-tic Jam

This is a late post of an Event that was organized by Couples For Christ (CFC) here in Cambodia, they are my brothers and sisters in Christ. I must admit that its been awhile that I haven't seen them and I actually missed them. There are many times that they invited me to join their HouseHold and Fellowship, but I always decline, i don't know why...

Anyway, I actually don't have any idea of this, I've heard it from the owner of FILMART (Filipino Grocery), when I was at Bistro Lorenzo (Filipino Restaurant) one time, and then they sent us the solicitation letter here at the office, and some sisters are selling me the ticket, but I didn't said anything. LOL!

Lucky, that my brother has one ticket from his friend and he gave it to me, because he knew how much I like to go. So even I was alone I went there, knowing that there are some folks that I can meet in there.

At the party I saw some friends that I haven't seen for awhile, just have a little chit-chat and later lots of people came, some I know, some I don't. But I stick with my young sister friends, such as Dessa, Joyce and Anna. I stayed there until 10:00pm then went somewhere by myself. LOL! No, I was with Riza and went home at around 3:00am.







Before we go, I received something sweet and special from someone... Love it!!! Until now, I can't get over it. Hahahah!!!
Anyway, I really miss them...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

No comments: