Thursday, November 20, 2008

...silent war...

Last night while I was waiting for my service here in the office, I was chatting with some friends and listening live radio fm from the Philippines on the internet and everytime the music change I also changed my status. Unexpectedly, my boyfriend IM me and asked me what does my status means and if I really love him? With that, I was so shocked because he read my status and I'm sure that he's hurt. Indeed he was, and mad at me... He suddenly log out and turned off his phone, so that I couldn't contact him. So while I was walking at the parking lot a thought popped to my mind, that I should go to him and apologise and explain for what happened, so I asked the driver to dropped me at Bistro Lorenzo (Filipino Restaurant). When I entered at the restaurant, they were all surprised that I was there, they even thought that I was a customer, but I wasn't. LOL! I saw him smiled when he saw me. His boss keep nagging and intruiging me about us. LOL! After awhile, we talked, explained and apologised in the car on my way home. He said that if I didn't showed up at the resto he will never answer my calls. Anyway, we're okay now since last night. he's just afraid of losing me, that's why.

This is my status last night :

"kung malaya lang ako, ikaw ang pipiliin ko...".
It means, "if I am free, I will choose to love you"

This is from the song entitiled "Kung Malaya Lang Ako" by Kris Lawrence.

Nang ikaw ay dumating
Nadama’y iba sa damdamin
Kilos mo’t mga paglalambing
Ang siyang lagi ay umaakit sa akin
[refrain]
Kahit dayain pa
Ang puso at isipa’y
Hanap ka
Bakit nga ba ganyan
[chorus]
Kung malaya lang ako
Kung malaya lang ako
Ipagsisigawan kong mahal kita
Kung malaya lang ako
Kung malaya lang ako
Ay ikaw ang tanging pipiliin ko
Sana ay mahal mo rin ako
Kung may isang pagkakataon
Na ikaw ay makapiling ko
Init ng aking pagmamahal
Ang siyang lagi ay ipadarama sa’yo
[repeat refrain]
[repeat chorus 2x]
It's so sad... :(
The story of the song is:
One guy get closer to someone and suddenly fell inlove with her but he has girlfriend, and he said that If he's only free or no commitment, he will shout to the world how much he loved her and choose to be with her instead. If there's one chance to be with her he will show and let her feel how much he loves her...

it's a very nice song. I can compare it to "oh, it sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along"

senti lang ng onti...

ciao

No comments: