Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Here I am Again...

Well, it's been awhile that I haven't put a blog entry here, seems that I've been very busy for the past few months, weeks and even days... LOL!

So here I am again, trying to say something nice about what's happening to me or is there any updates about myself or anything around me. hehehe! LOL!
Hmm... How can I start? ah! Let's say that I'm still here at my current job, still surviving, it seems to be so fast it's already three months now! I almost pass the probation period. I really love this job, and the people around me, they are so nice to me especially my boss, he always motivate me and talk to me nicely, and he even help me to correct my mistakes. heheh! LOL!

My life here in Cambodia, is so simple. that's it! LOL!
Of course I lived with my family here in Phnom Penh, both my parents are working here for almost 10 years now. And all my siblings are here also, my oldest brother is currently working here and he's already married to a Cambodian girl, they are blessed with a very cute, talented and smart baby girl - MIA! She is our angel at home, and even our toy. heheh! LOL! She really likes to dance, sing or copied what we said and what we're doing. You cannot disturb her if she's watching tv especially watching Mr. Bean, she really loves that crazy show. Hehehe! And honestly, I've been missing this little girl, because they don't stay at our house for awhile because my sister in law is pregnant and she's not feeling well. Anyway, I am the second to the oldest, and I am the "ate", who's responsible for everything. hehehehe!! I don't want to say more about me. Hahaha! Robin is next to me, hmmm... he's a working student, he works in a Filipino restaurant here in Phnom Penh in the morning and then he study at night in Pannasastra University of Cambodia, where I was strudying. We don't count on him most of the time, sometimes he acts like he's always the boss and irresponsible though he's good at making "buko (coconut) pie" {our small business, for extra income! LOL!}. Then, Roniel, is one of Pinoy hearthrobs here... Many girls are going crazy about him. that sometimes makes him mayabang... and we don't want that, he's our cleaner sometimes... hehehe... The youngest is Romina May, she seems to be so pasaway always. She's always get scolded by everybody because she doesn't obey us, but she still my baby, I was the one who raised here since my parents are already here in Cambodia when she was growing up. So I watch them growing up but not my parents, they are away because they want to give us the best that they could give. Aside from my family, some of my relatives are here - my father's siblings, and my two cousins; Franco and Kerwin. Kuya Kerwin is currently working as shop manager in one fastfood here in Phnom Penh, he has Cambodian girlfriend... He's so funny, he used to work as a "clown". LOL! He is our first cousin on my mother side. While Kuya Leco is my first cousin on my father side, "Leco", is only his nickname, we call him with that name when we were young but people call him "Franco" that's his real name. He's my favourite cousin, because when we were young he always give nice things and the fact that we are both "beautiful". I helped him to come here in Cambodia, when I was at the Media and Publishing company, I told my boss that he want to apply then She called him and voila, he's here now! He's still working there for almost 8 months now. He really enjoys here, I think. He goes out a lot, we rarely see each other these days because we both busy. hehehe! But we always update each other. LOL!




If you want to know about my "lovelife" ? well, it's fine I enjoy what I have and I love my boyfriend right now, we've been together for almost 15 months now. There are ups and downs in our relationship, quarelled and we even broke up then come back with each other. Hmmm... I don't know what to say... or maybe I don't want to tell what does I really feel right now. I just don't want to make things complicated especially my relationship with my boyfriend. hehehe! LOL
For almost 4 years staying here in Cambodia, I already met a lot of people and some people I treasured them as my friends. Of course CFC Cambodia is always be in my heart. some friends left already and some are just here but we often see each other, and once again because we're busy. LOL! As times goes by I kept meeting a lot of people and became their friends I even treasured them as my second family, that's why everytime we have some party we always invite them because they do the same to my family. hehe! I must admit that I really miss them now, but currently they said that they are not in good terms with others. I told them that in time everything will be ok. My friends in the Philippines? They are still my friends, people who always motivates me. Even though we don't see each other we kept updating each other on what's happening to us, and they always ask me to go back there to spend time with them, of course chikahan to the max ang gusto nila.hahahha! LOL!!!

What else? Hmm... I think that's it for now. A quick summary of my life here in Cambodia... But you know what that's the 2008 happenings to me. hehehhe!!!


Next time again... ciao



XOXO,

RoMaLyN

No comments: